We are a friendly, Bible-believing, community church located in the heart of Stanton. We love each other well, and we are welcoming to all who join us to worship. Here are a few things to know if you visit us on a Sunday morning:
- We are located about 2 blocks north of downtown Stanton at 305 N. Camburn St.
- Worship begins at 11 am during the school year (Labor Day - Memorial Day) and 10 am in the summer.
- We have an adult Sunday School class that meets at 9:45 am during the school year. Sunday School does not meet in the summer.
- We also have Children's Church. Kids age 5 through 5th grade are dismissed about halfway through the service for a Bible story and activities each Sunday except the first Sunday of the month. That Sunday is Family Worship Sunday where children stay in the sanctuary to worship with their families and partake in Communion, if desired. Small toys and fidgets are available and children can keep the one toy they select.
- We celebrate Communion together on the first Sunday of each month. All are welcome to participate in Communion.
- If you would like to stop in for more information during the week, our office hours are Monday through Wednesday, 8 am - 2 pm.